Soal Pilihan Ganda
1. Anna : Good morning, Lia !
Lia  : ……………………………
a. And you ?
b. Good bye
c. Very well. Thanks
d. Good morning, Anna
Jawaban: D

2. I have an …………. I like this fruit so much.
a. Grape
b. Mango
c. Orange
d. Jackfruit
Jawaban: C

3. Diana : “... is your name?”
Rafi : My name is Rafi.'“
A. What
B. That
C. This
D. It
Jawaban: A

4. Sena : “Good moning, Via.”
Via : “ ... “
A. Good night
B. Good morning
C. Good evening
D. Good afternoon
Jawaban: B

5. Alda :”How are you?”
Ghea : “...”
A. I am
B. Fine
C. My name
D. I am fine
Jawaban: D

6. Koko : “Are you Ok?”
Ami : “ ... ”
A. Yes, I OK.
B. Yes, I am OK.
C. No, I OK
D. No, it is OK
Jawaban: B

7. Gina : “Good bye, Radit.”
Radit : ...”
A. Good bye
B. Good night
C. Good morning
D. Good evening
Jawaban: A

8. Reza : “ ... are you?”
Ima : “I am ten years old.”
A. What
B. What is
C. How old
D. How do
Jawaban: C


Choose either a, b, c, or d for the correct answer. Questions 9–11 are based on the dialogue.
Yayan is a new neighbour. Yayan meets Maman in the street.
Maman : Hello, I’m Maman.
Yayan : Hello, I’m Yayan.
Maman : You are a new neighbour, right?
Yayan : Yes, I am. I just moved from Lampung.
Maman : Well, nice to meet you, Yayan.
Yayan : Nice to meet you, too.

9. Yayan is…
A. a new teacher
B. a new student
C. a new lecturer
D. a new neighbour
Jawaban: D

10. Who is moved from Lampung…
A. Yayan
B. Maman
C. Student
D. Teacher
Jawaban: A

11. Where are they meet?
A. In the park
B. In the street
C. In the mall
D. In the market
Jawaban: B


The text below is for questions number 12 – 16

My House
I am Putri. I live in Sukabumi. My house is at no.25 Jl.Pemuda North Sukabumi. It’s not a big house. It’s medium. It’s painted grey. It has two floors. I like it anyway. It has a small garden and a palm and a mango tree in front of the house. It looks green and nice.
My house has four bedroom, two living rooms, a dining room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. My bedroom is in the front part of the house, next to the living room. My parents’ room is in the middle part of the house next to the dining room. The kitchen and the bathroom are at the back part of the house. I love my house very much.

12. Where does Putri live?
a. Jakarta
b. Bandung
c. Surabaya
d. Sukabumi
Jawaban: D

13. How many floors that Putri had in her house?
a. One
b. Two
c. Three
d. Four
Jawaban: B

14. Does Putri’s house has a garden?
a. Yes it doesn’t
b. No, it doesn’t
c. Yes, it does
d. No, it does
Jawaban: C

15. Where is putri’s bedroom?
a. In front of the garden
b. In front of her parents room
c. Next to the living room
d. Next to the kitchen
Jawaban: B

16. Where can we find the kitchen and the bathroom?
a. At the back of living room
b. At the back part of the house
c. In the middle part of the house
d. Next to the living room
Jawaban: B

17. ...... disturbing him ! He is finishing his homework.
a. Stop
b. Stopped
c. Don’t
d. You don’t
Jawaban: A

18. ....... patient, please ! He will be here in a few seconds.
a. Do
b. Please !
c. Be
d. Not
Jawaban: C

19. Fitra : What is Eka doing?
Linda : He (study) English.
The best of the Linda’s sentence is ………………
a. He studying English
b. He is studying English.
c. He studies English
d. He study English.
Jawaban: A

20. Fitra : What is Eka doing?
Linda : He (study) English.
The best of the Linda’s sentence is ………………
a. He studying English
b. He is studying English.
c. He studies English
d. He study English.
Jawaban: A

The arrangement of the jumbled words above is ____
a. 4 – 2 – 1 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 6
b. 3 – 5 – 6 – 4 – 1 – 2 – 7
c. 4 – 1 – 7 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 6
d. 4 – 1 – 2 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 6
Jawaban: C

22. I have………………….. at 08.00 a.m.
a. Lunch
b. Breakfast
c. Dinner
d. Brunch
Jawaban: B

23. She takes a bath at……………………
a.Kitchen
b.Living room
c.Bed room
d.Bath room
Jawaban: D

24. Father and mother is………………….
a.Parents
b.Neighbour
c.Guests
d.Teacher
Jawaban: A

25. I … busy last night.
a. Is
b. Am
c. Are
d. Was
Jawaban: D


Soal Essay
26. Cika : “Good night, mom”
Mother : “ .... “
Jawaban: 
Good night

27. Fina : “ ... “
Dila : ”I am fine.”
Jawaban: 
How are you

28. Farah : Nice to meet you, Reihan.
Reihan : ………………….., Farah.
Nice to meet you too
Jawaban: 
Nice to meet you too

29. Hello, My name is Keysha Nayla
My nick name is Keysha.
I am ten years old
I am from Bogor.
I am a student.
My hobby is reading a book
Where is keysha come from?...
Jawaban: 
She comes from Bogor
Lebih baru Lebih lama